Just Before Sundown

For several minutes I watched this beautiful dove sitting on a wire right outside my window. I hoped it would stay there while I went to get my camera. The sun was about to go down and I was happy I got a few pics before it was too dark. I love doves and I hope you enjoy the dove slide show.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

31 thoughts on “Just Before Sundown

1. Barb (Nellie's Mommy) 04/17/2017 / 7:19 pm

I am so glad you commented on Nellie’s last post. I lost my contacts when I moved abruptly and closed down The Cat From Hell a year and a half ago. Your words of support at this time of the loss of Nellie has meant a great deal to me. I really thank you for your kindness and offer you my most sincere gratitude and love.
    Barb

2. Sarah Ferguson and Choppy 04/17/2017 / 11:17 am

I do love watching a dove – though I can do without them showing up and cooing outside the window first thing in the morning!

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 6:09 pm

They don’t come out early in the morning here. Or if they do I don’t see or hear them. They see them in the afternoon and evening.

3. Marty the Manx 04/16/2017 / 10:11 pm

Hi Mags! Hope you and the “kids” had a wonderful Easter day! Gorgeous dove 🙂
    Luvs
    Marty and Mom

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 12:46 pm

We did have a wonderful Easter. Glad you enjoyed the doves. Luvs back to you all.

4. meowmeowmans 04/16/2017 / 9:41 pm

We, too, love doves! That beautiful one sure did put on a nice show for you, Mags. Big hugs to you, Chancy and Pooh!

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 6:15 pm

Yes, it did I wish I had not had to take the pictures through a window. Thank you for the hugs…hugs for all of you.

5. ianscyberspace 04/16/2017 / 7:44 pm

It’s wonderful to have an appreciation of nature. Thank you for sharing many uplifting blogs like this.

6. Arkansas Patti 04/16/2017 / 3:25 pm

Wow, she really put on a show for you. Doves are one of my favorite birds. . Wonderful captures and I really Iike the slideshow effect. Well done

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 6:17 pm

Thank you. I just upload the pictures, click on slideshow and WP does the rest. I thought the slideshow would be good for that many pictures.

7. Tamago 04/16/2017 / 1:57 pm

What a cute fluffy dove! 🙂 I enjoyed the slide show. We have doves visiting around here, too, and I love seeing their adorable faces 🙂

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 6:18 pm

I am happy you enjoyed the slideshow. They do have adorable faces, don’t they? I love watching them walk and hearing them coo.

8. Brian 04/16/2017 / 11:36 am

They are so pretty! We have doves that visit our bird bath and the ferals never bother them, which we’re glad about.

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 6:19 pm

That is great that the ferals don’t bother the doves and you get to enjoy them.

9. Sandra Hangey 04/16/2017 / 7:09 am

Beautiful pictures and I love doves too. I love to hear them to coo. It’s the little things that matter

10. Tiny 04/15/2017 / 6:28 pm

What a beautiful slideshow, Mags! I love doves too. They are so calm and contemplative. Happy you have these visitors just outside your window. Hugs from me and nose kisses from Dylan ❤

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 6:21 pm

Thank you. I wish the window had been clean…better yet I wish I could have taken the pictures without the window. Thank you for the hugs and nose kisses.

11. Nylabluesmum 04/15/2017 / 2:04 pm

Mee-you what a purrty dove shee iss Aunty Maggie!! You take good fotoss’.
    Wee iss havin Pee Cee whoass’ again so pleeze bee payshunt. Wee mite not bee back fur a while….
    ***paw kissess*** Siddhartha Henry =^,.^= an {{{hugss}}} LadyMum ❤

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 6:22 pm

Thank you. I am so sorry about your PC and hope it is all fixed and you are back blogging very soon. Hugs and nose kisses for you two.

12. chardixon47 04/15/2017 / 11:12 am

Beautiful sight to behold on my sunny morning! What an ethereal catch you made of this preening, fluffing dove-love it Sis! Sending you some hugs and love and nose kisses for Chancy Man and Pooh ❤

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 6:23 pm

I am so happy you enjoyed the dove pictures. Thank you for the hugs, love and nose kisses, you know how much we love them. Sending love, hugs and nose kisses to you, Bella, Daisy and family.

13. marystreasurechest 04/15/2017 / 10:45 am

hugs and nose rubs to you all. My what awesome photos, especially like the last one.x x

• Mags Pooh and Chancy 04/17/2017 / 6:24 pm

Thank you, I am glad you like the photos. Hugs and nose kisses for you and Benji.

Thank you for stopping by and if you took the time to let me know you were here it is greatly appreciated. Hugs

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s